For Full Course Details Visit :
This course is lead by Tammy Williams Founder and Course Director of Yoga NRG + Mindfulness Training Australia. This is one of our most popular courses and is full each intake so ensure to book. We have both Online & Face to Face Options This course also includes an additioanl 8 week Self Development Course as bonus Self Study / Personal Development
- Understanding your mind
- Foundations of Mindfulness - diving deep into Foundations 1 & 2
- Learn Practice + Practice Teach Meditation Sessions
- The evidence base
- Various practices - Concentration, Calm Abiding and Insight Meditation Practices
- Anatomy of stress
- Red zone behaviors
- Introduction to Neuroplasticity
- 4 wk MBC program plans
- CEC points awarded
- This is the pre-requisite for Level 2 Mindfulness training together they make up the current required minimum for standards within Australia
- Non Contact Hours - 8 week Personal Development Course Included as Bonus
- REFRESHER COURSE & ASSISTING HOURS FOR CON ED FOR PREVIOUS GRADS AVAILABLE BY APPLICATION
- Refresher For Previous Mindfulness Level 1or 2 Students $300
THIS COURSE FILLS UP QUICKLY EVERY YEAR at Sunshine Coast so REGISTER EARLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED
Tammy is passionate about Mindfulness due to having experienced the benefits and seen them from both a clinical perspective in her clinical role and during facilitation processes for Yoga Teachers Trainees.
You do not necessarily want to use this course to teach , many have done this course , multiple times as an opporutnity to deepen their practice, understand their mind and every time we have an opportunity to sit and be we have a chance to get clear, heal, and understand things better. For those who do wish to gain Full Certification - this course is fully accredited along with our Level 2 Mindfulness Teacher Training which make up the required minimum hours for Meditation Teaching.
The feedback from having offered a Zoom Live Online Traning (during Covid recently) has been extremely positive with some additional benefits: You get to practice at home which for most allowed for more introspection and setting up a regular routine at home. No travel required, the connection of the group is still available. You also have the option to attend IN PERSON on the Sunshine Coast - numbers are limited to comply with social distancing.
For Full Course Overview Visit :
Join Tammy Willliams (Founder of Yoga NRG) in this 4-day Training Program where you will extend on your learnings from your completed Level 1 Mindfulness Coaching course to explore, practice and teach (for those who want to teach) the full Mindfulness Based Coaching Program using Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Techniques.
Level 2 Mindfulness Coaching course allows you to broaden your scope of practicing and teaching different types of Mindfulness practice, and provides you with the skills for you to teach sessions four to eight of the fulll MIndfulness Based Coaching Program.
- Broadening Scope of different styles of practices
- Expansive Dialogue for theory and practice
- Risk Management and Contra-indications
- Sessions four to eight to complete the Mindfulness Based Coaching Program
- Mindful Movement
- Managing difficult questions
- Deepening awareness and practice of self inquiry