Yoga is one of the few practices that influences the wellness of the whole person. Not only can you use it to build awareness of your body and energy, you can heal your body, mind and spirit. Knowledge of the chakras is at least 5000 years old. Ancient yogis were fascinated by the power of the chakras to harness the hidden power within for overall wholeness. In this workshop, we will dive into this ancient knowledge to –
- Learn more about the Chakra system
- Understand the relationships between our physical, mental, energetic, and spiritual bodies
- Experience a practice aligned to each chakra
- Explore different breathing and sound meditations with each chakra
- Journal about our experiences
Sessions will build on each other and thus have a cumulative effect. Join us for all workshops, but they also work as individual units. Students do not need to have prior knowledge or have done other workshops if you’d like to attend specific ones.
Current yoga teachers interested in earning CEUs will need to attend all sessions for 10 hrs credit.