Are you curious about how the moon affects you? Do you notice
that your mood changes throughout the month, either with your own
cycle or as the moon changes? If our body is made mostly of water,
and the moon affects the tides, it makes sense it would affect us,
There is a lot we can learn from tracking both the moon and our body's cycles. This 2-hour workshop will focus on how to track your own body's mood, energy levels, and activities in coordination with the moon cycles. This practice helps us integrate every day experiences to empower us to utilize our best days and times to focus our energy and use it well. For example, many of us have more energy and are more creative during ovulation or a full moon.
Included in the workshop is a 2019 copy of The Moon is My Calendar so you can practice with the remaining moon cycles of this calendar year. We will walk through each element of the calendar, from daily tracking to monthly reflection and intention setting. No prior experience is required, just a curious mind and open heart!
*While there will be some talk about the menstrual cycle, you don't need to be a menstruating person to join! All genders and ages can benefit from this practice.
- Learn how to track your mood, energy, and activity with symbols and notes with this simple tool and practice
- Explore The Moon is My Calendar and the elements provided within
- Integrate your daily reflections to become more embodied
- Discover new ways to optimize your energy levels in work and life
- A free 2019 copy of The Moon is My Calendar
- Instruction in how to use each element of the calendar
- Discussion about the moon cycle and common themes
- Group reflection about your own relationship (or non-relationship!) with the moon and tracking cycles
What to Bring
- Mat (we have extras to borrow)
- Any props you'd like