Parenting can be very challenging, demanding and stressful. Often our values and ideas of being a parent are eaten up by daily stress and challenges.
In this workshop we will take a closer look into what parents need as resources to act in the way they want to be as parents and to respond to the needs of their children in a healthy manner.
How will Mindful Parenting Help Me?
- Decrease parenting stress
- Increase confidence in parenting
- Improve communication within your family
- Cultivate connectedness with your child/ren
- Develop healthy emotion regulation skills in parents and child
What to Expect at the Workshop
Through meditation, group exercises, and discussion, parents will gain greater awareness and acceptance of themselves and their children. You will also be given short exercises you can practice with your child/ren to bring more mindfulness into the daily routine of your family.