Erik is a high school Physics and Math teacher by day, a tutor on nights and weekends and a pool shark, always. Seriously, he’s nationally ranked at pocket billiards so you know he’s deeply intuitive about both geometry and game theory. Erik’s base of operations is in Collegewise’s ??? office. In addition, Erik has…
- Scored in the 99th % on his SAT/ACT math and science portions
- Strong experience teaching students with learning difficulties (including dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADD and anxiety)
- Complete mastery of high school math and physics at any level – including the first couple of years of college courses
- A desire to teach students of all skill levels
- What degrees from where; how many years of teaching experience?
Erik’s passion around academics is pervasive. In addition to all of the above, he’s discovered, or helped discover, more than two dozen extrasolar planets. Since we’re not astrophysicists in our spare time, you’ll have to ask Erik what ‘extrasolar’ means.