Back to Website
Yoga Open (Yang/Yin) $15.00
Yin, the feminine principle: dark, passive, receptive,
reflective, withdrawn, cool, introspective. Yin yoga was developed
to penetrate deep into connective tissue expanding flexibility and
aiding healing while stimulating the nadis or meridians to loosen
energetic blockages and increase energy flow.
Yang, the masculine principle: light, active, outward and upward
moving, extrospective. Yang yoga is the more traditional hatha or
ashtanga based asana practice that develops muscular strength and
Yin/Yang Yoga is a class that balances the newly developed Yin
yoga practice for the first half of the class with traditional Yang
yoga practices for the second half of the class. This class can
provide you with a practice that starts with deep, introspective,
and quiet yoga that evolves into an energizing and uplifting yoga
that sets you on your way for the rest of your day.
Beginners Series…Who should come?
- Beginners, of course!
- Students seeking to revisit the principal foundations
Yoga Gentle….Students who are
- To soften their practice
- To be gentle on joints (no arm strength postures or being on
wrists and knees)
- Supported balancing
- To adapt the practice to accommodate physical constraints or
Yoga Moderate… Students who:
- Are familiar with Pranayama, Alignment, Bandhas
- Desire upper-body strengthening
- Desire for prep-work for more advanced postures
- Appreciate learning modifications for postures
Yoga Seasoned…Students who are:
- Have a regular practice and like to explore deeper/playful
- Are aware of their options and modifications
- Regularly incorporate Pranayama, Alignment, Bandhas
- These classes offer you to choose your own depth/softness. Some
of these classes are GentleBody/GentleMind, Relax Yourself,
Meditation, Deep Release, Yin Yoga. Of course, if your schedule
doesn’t align with the level you seek, let your teacher know and we
will be glad to assist you. Our teachers are all Yoga Alliance
teachers and possess a professional (and friendly) skill-set to
offer an enjoyable, attainable session.