In Lynne's classes, you will find her 30+ years of extensive
fitness education intertwined with her yoga practices. She is a
lifelong student and believes strongly in ongoing quality
She has completed the training's/certifications/designations:
- ERYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance and is a Continuing Education Yoga Alliance Provider (YACEP).
- Ayurveda Yoga Specialist (120 hrs)
- Comprehensive Peak Pilates Certification (520 hrs)
- Ayurveda Master in Digestion Certification (500 hrs)
- Aromatherapy Training (200 hrs)
- Yoga and Fascia Anatomy training (100 hrs)
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Certification (100 hrs)
- Advanced Myofascial Training (35 hrs)
- Reiki Master
- Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Advanced Personal Trainer/ACE American Council Exercise
- Health Coach with ACE American Council on Exercise
- PTA Global Advanced Personal Trainer
- Spinning and is a BUTI® Yoga certified teacher.
After many years of teaching group fitness, she found the answer to her maturing body's needs through yoga & Pilates and shifted her education path immediately. Yoga ignited a new passion for her and provides a path of healing physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Her classes are heavy on cueing the 'what are you feeling' and encouraging everyone to tap into a new sense of awareness of both the physical and energy body. She loves to be real and teaches with a light-heartedness and sense of humor. She thinks life brings enough challenges and heaviness and yoga should be energizing and keep you wanting to come back for more!
She came to yoga originally for the physical benefits and found it had so much more to offer, bringing a new sense of direction, clarity, inner wellbeing, and peace to her life!
She created 'just breathe studios' to give others the
opportunity to experience yoga & mindful movement practices in
a dedicated, healing, and supportive atmosphere.
She looks forward to meeting YOU on the mat! Namaste