I absolutely loved this class. It was challenging then relaxing. I look forward to the next one.
Third generation military, he served proudly in the Army's 3rd Ranger Battalion. His military experience taught him the value of a sharp mind and body and is passionate about sharing that lifestyle. As a coach, teacher and trainer, he will push you to your personal edge while allowing space for growth.
Holding a degree in finance and accounting from Creighton University, Patrick had a successful career in the health care field. With the birth of his daughter, Erin, his focus turned from career to family. This was a turning point when Patrick decided to follow his passion of wellness and service to others.
Patrick has worked In clinical, fitness center, studio and home settings providing Yoga and fitness instruction as well as nutrition counseling. He loves teaching Yoga, provides strength and conditioning coaching for professional and amateur athletes, fitness enthusiasts and many others just looking to improve their health.
Education, training and affiliations:
- U.S. Army Airborne, 3rd Ranger 75th Inf.
- Creighton University, BSBA, Finance
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - CPT
- 200-Hour Advance Yoga Teacher Training - Savannah Power Yoga
- Yoga Alliance RYT-200
- Baptiste Institute Power Yoga Level 1, 2 & 3 - 308 hours
- Baptiste Institute Art of Assisting - 27 hours
- Baptiste Institute Art of True North Alignment - “Anatomy” - 27 hours