Village Yoga COVID 19 Protocol:
- Maximum capacity in the studio is 12 people
- Masks are required AT ALL TIMES while in the studio.
- Mats, towels, and props are not provided. We do have these for purchase.
- Please respect everyone's 6 foot space, place mats in designated areas.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival
- Do not enter the studio if you have experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours and/or been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks
CANCELLATION POLICY // MASK POLICY // COMMUNITY OATH:
- Due to limited space, we are enforcing a strict 24 hour cancellation notice.
- There will be no refunds for late cancels/no shows. Clients with an unlimited pass will be charged a $20 fee for any in person classes they do not attend without 24 hour notice.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE STUDIO
BY REGISTERING FOR ANY CLASS AT VILLAGE YOGA, I STATE THAT:
- I AM NOT EXPERIENCING FLU-LIKE SYPMTOMS AND HAVE NOT FOR THE PAST 72 HOURS
- I HAVE NOT BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE THAT HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS TO MY KNOWLEDGE
- I WILL RESPECT THE PROTOCOLS SET IN PLACE BY VILLAGE YOGA
- I UNDERSTAND THE 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY