This Ultimate Access pass is for those dancers really looking to improve their partner and solo dancing! You are eager to see results and love taking 3 or more Partner and/or Solo classes a week! This membership is for our hard core partner dance lovers!
- Unlimited access to all Partner & Solo Dance classes (In Studio & via Zoom), at your level or lower ** determined by instructor.
- Video recordings of all Solo Dance classes each week (Lower Resolution).
- 15% discount on special Workshops.
- Credit Card information must be provided for automatic recurring monthly payment.
- For recurring Memberships there is a minimum of 3 months commitment that needs to be completed before canceling the membership or a penalty of $40 will be charged.
- Any cancellations or downgrades need to be made at least one week prior to the billing date.
- If after the billing date, refunds will be made to your Account Credit minus a $15 processing fee.
- Memberships can be put on hold from a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 3 months.
- Memberships are allowed to be put on hold only 2 times per calendar year.
- All memberships are automatically terminated if their hold exceeds 3 months. (If you want to renew your membership after the termination, you can do so by acquiring a new All-Access Membership, but know that price may have changed.)
- Monthly price is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months after which time it is subject to minimal increases.
- Baza Dance Studios Inc. reserves the right to deny access to classes or workshops if Members have not pre-registered, are not of the appropriate level or do not comply with the studios’ behavioural policies.
We thought it'd be a good time to also remind you to please only
sign-up for classes you intend to show up for. Because class capacity
is limited, it's only fair that students who really want to take class are
able to register. Please note there is a $10 fee for no-shows or late cancellations.
A late cancellation is any cancellation made within 2 hrs of class start time.