Intensive Barrels (IBRL) prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Barrels. By the end of this course you will be able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 98 exercises on the Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and Arc Barrel.
In addition to the general course objectives, you will learn:
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Essential and Intermediate exercises and variations
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
You should have already completed Intensive Mat-Plus or Intensive Reformer.