Open to female-identifying and gender non-binary individuals who are at least 18 years old and interested in playing flat track roller derby under the WFTDA ruleset.
You must have a basic ability to:
- Skate comfortably and safely with others around you
- Stay active for up to three hours at a time
- Exert yourself physically and mentally throughout the session
Tryouts will be held at BAD HQ in West Oakland. Address will be provided upon registration.
To participate, you will need the following:
- Registration completed & paid online in advance
- Quad roller skates with appropriate indoor wheels
- Protective gear (helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads, mouthguard)
Skates and protective gear (aside from mouthguard) are possible to borrow at our practice venue each session on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee your size. We highly recommend purchasing your own protective gear for cleanliness and safety. You MUST provide your own mouthguard.=
Questions? Email email@example.com
We’ll see you on the track!