- Yoga and meditation daily guided by Balance instructor Janita Nelson, E-RYT
- A guided meditative walk in the forest
- A magical time with nature’s bounty
- Yoga on the beach
- Delicious and nutritious meals by a professional chef Mimi McGee
- In an historic setting among an amazing array of flora, fauna & wildlife.
- Shared accommodations in a circa 1900 estate house - Stafford Place
- Leisure time to walk, journal, explore -- your time!!!!
12:15pm Ferry from Fernandina
10:45am from Greyfield
Here’s what’s included:
• Arrangements for boat transportation to and from Cumberland.
• Transport to and from Stafford Place and the dock on Cumberland.
• Rental of Stafford Place family home.
• Six fully appointed bedrooms for lodging up to 12 individuals.
• All linens and towels.
• Four (4) shared 1⁄2 baths
• Shared outdoor showers.
• Heat and Air conditioning.
• 2 working fireplaces and outdoor oyster pit.