Creating change through Yoga and Mindfulness Practices
Half day integrated all level yoga self-care learning event geared towards anyone impacted by addiction, systematic oppression, acute stress, or trauma. Caregivers and health industry are welcome.
Discover & Develop New Positive Habits!
This in-depth workshop will incorporate teaching and techniques for an integrated mindfulness practice. No prior experience is necessary. Participants will recieve handouts and digital downloads of those handouts.
What you can expect from the workshop:
- Learn the science behind behavior and the brain
- A clinician-led discussion on the habitual human and how to re-channel the bad habits for good
- Yoga asana (yoga movement class for ALL levels)
- Meditation: instruction & practice
- Pranayama: learn yogic breath techniques
- History and introduction to yoga perspective
- Yoga nidra - a guided deep rest and relaxation practice that leads to restoration an repair
“Everybody is Recovering from Something” ™