Period:Oct 12, 2021 - Oct 12, 2021
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
OPEN LEVEL STREET DANCE
Improve your technique and learn more difficult street style choreography. Practice freestyle movement in a safe environment along with other teammates and understand the roots of street dance.
Class times: Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm
Age: Teens and Adults
Style: Street Styles (Popping, Locking, Hip Hop)
All Annual programs run in 3-month terms of 9-10 sessions each. Term 1 is October-December, Term 2 is January-March, Term 3 is April-June. Please note that by registering into the programs, you must be enrolled for the entire duration of 3 terms.
At the beginning of the term, we will send out all important dates including holidays and special events happening during the Program Year.
JOIN OUR PROGRAMS!
- Training from Top instructors/choreographers of the GTA
- Performance/dance video training and opportunities
- Foster important life skills such as confidence, teamwork, leadership, perseverance, and so on
- Exclusive Company Member rates to train your dancing more! Rates are for VYbE drop in classes, studio rentals, private sessions (applies only to the duration of the 9 months of Program Year from October to June)
- Limited edition Team T-Shirt
Simply find your desired program(s) that you wish to join this year and register through our Wellness Living online platform.
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN):
- Create a Parent account under your name.
- Under “My Profile” click into “+ Family Member” to create an account for each of your kid(s). This way, you can manage all of your family member’s accounts and pay through the Parent Account, and the proper name (your kids’, not yours) will be on the class attendance list.
- You must fill in the Waiver and Release form for all family members before you can register for any services at VYbE.
Returning members from both ’19-’20, and ’20-’21 Program Year can register with 5% off this year’s programs. Welcome back :) Simply email us and we will manually send you a partial refund.
Join 2 or more programs to get the most of your VYbE Training! Get the second, third, fourth, program registration for 15% off. Rebate will be sent as a partial refund during Term 1. Note the first program is full price.
Know someone who loves to dance and would benefit from joining our training programs? Email us both your names, and each receive $50 credit to use for any of our bookable services in the future!
Discounts can be stacked!! Email us if you’d like to take advantage of more than one of these offers, and we can manually help you register. That’s potentially saving more than 20% off some of your programs! #ftw
One-time payment or 3 pre-authorized credit card payments through Wellness Living
You may choose the pre-authorized auto-payment by term, but must still be registered for all Fall, Winter and Spring Terms for the 2020-2021 Program.
STUDENT ABSENCES & COMMITMENT
In the case of a student’s absence from class, HYYP International Entertainment Productions Inc. will not issue any refunds or discounts. Dance programs are non-transferrable (they cannot be transferred to another individual under any circumstances). For performance programs, student commitment is VERY important here at VYbE. It is strongly encouraged that students attend ALL classes. Students who miss class may be excluded from choreography that was given the week they missed. There are no make-up classes and students are encouraged to reach out to their teammates and be caught up with what they missed.
We continue to close follow the guidelines and updates Canada and Ontario Government provide us. At this point, we will pivot our Annual Showcase to 3 rounds of Professional Quality Videos with each team. Please follow all the guidelines indicated in our Updated Policies and Procedures here.
It is strongly encouraged that students carefully read and understand policies and procedures at HYYP International Entertainment Productions Inc. Please have the agreement section signed and dated. Registrations forms will not be accepted unless it has been signed and dated.