WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE?
Repairing Your Relationship with Food
12 – 1:30 P.M.
Live on Zoom
During this 90-minute seminar we will:
- Build an understanding of what urges and impulses are
- Bring awareness to why individuals struggle with their relationship to food
- Learn skills and strategies that can help manage these behaviours
- Discuss further resources for ongoing support
At the end you will receive:
- Your own Precision Nutrition profile so you can learn more about yourself and apply what you learned to your own meal plan
- 20% off Healthy Eats
- 10% discount for FitClub’s 8-Week Nutrition & Mindset Coaching Program
Can’t make it September 25? No problem!
A recording will be sent to all registrants. You will still receive your personalized Precision Nutrition profile and discounts off Healthy Eats and FitClub’s 8-week Nutrition & Mindset Coaching Programs.
Link to Zoom
A link to join us on Zoom will be sent to you by email closer to the event.
Coach Cory will facilitate the seminars. Michelle Phillips (FitClub coach, certified Nutritionist and mental health worker and public educator with CMHA) will lead the presentations.