Painting 1 (In Studio)
Painting Technique: Explore a world of color as we focus on acquiring the skills necessry to articulate visual ideas in paint, including how to organize compositions usuing color and value relationships, form and shape, placement, and paint application. We will learn how to manipulate both paint and brush, learn about composition, color theory, shading, still life, and more!
*Materials are included.
ART POLICIES & INFORMATION
- All classes will be limited to 12 students (for ages 10 and under) or 10 students (for ages 11+).
- Masks are required for our in-studio classes for all students ages 4+
- Tuition includes all materials needed for the classes. Extra materials are available for purchase. Material pickup (virtual students) will be arranged for the week prior to classes.
- If an In-Studio student is ill, we ask that you let us know and we will temporarily give virtual access or we can record the class so you can view it later.
- There are no makeups or refunds permitted for art classes.
- Classes that do not meet the student minimum (4) will be subject to cancellation (with a full refund).
Dec 09, 2021