Mommy & Me Clay Building
Ages 4-7 and their Adult
In our Mommy & Me Clay Building class, we will learn how to manipulate clay. We will learn techniques such as hand building, scratch & attach, pinch, coil, slab, and sculpt. We will create beautiful works of art while spending some quality time together!
$250 for 1 parent and 1 child. Additional children can be added for $150
*Materials are included
ART POLICIES & INFORMATION
- All classes will be limited to 10 students (for ages 10 and under) or 8 students (for ages 11+).
- Masks are required for our in-studio classes.
- A Combo class means the class will simultaneously be taught both in studio and virtually. In person and virtual students will both be able to interact with each other and see the instructor’s work.
- Tuition includes all materials needed for the classes. Extra materials are available for purchase. Material pickup (virtual students) will be arranged for the week prior to classes.
- If an In Studio student is ill, we ask that you let us know and we will temporarily give virtual access.
- Virtual & Combo classes will be recorded so that you may view them later. The recordings will be available for one week. Sharing access to recordings is prohibited.
- There are no makeups or refunds permitted for art classes.
- Classes that do not meet the student minimum (4) will be subject to cancellation (with a full refund).
Nov 16, 2021
Dec 07, 2021