Using a variety of fun games, songs and movements our focus will be to develop balance, and body and spacial awareness while enhancing social and listening skills. Building upon skills previously learned in guppies, balance and strength are emphasized while learning jumps, introductory gymnastics and motion techniques. A fun and active start to cheerleading basics! Ages 5-6 years
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.
Feb 14, 2022
Mar 14, 2022