The shoulder is a frequent area of injury for athletes, especially those whose activities require repetitive use of the joint, such as basketball, volleyball, swimming, and weightlifting. How can you protect an aching shoulder while still doing the activities you love? FO’s neoprene shoulder brace may be the answer. It's a simple, non-surgical method to stabilize and protect the joint during sports and other activities which can be worn to recover from a shoulder injury or to reduce discomfort.
What will FO’s Shoulder Support Help?
- Speed up the recovery process
- Protect your shoulder from further injury
- Provide compression, which may enhance the receptors in your skin and help your brain better understand the position of your shoulder
If you suffer from a full or partial shoulder dislocation have decreased proprioception. No worry, FO’s shoulder brace can help improve it. FO’s shoulder strap support also can help your overall posture and protect your shoulder joints as you slowly start exercising again. You can also wear this shoulder stabilizing brace at night to relieve the discomfort you experience from worn out shoulder joints.
- EFFECTIVE SHOULDER STRAP SUPPORT: Relieve from overuse injuries, rotator cuff, frozen shoulder and shoulder dislocation. Effective warming shoulder stabilizer for the impingement treatment and prevention of injuries during sports
- BREATHABLE NEOPRENE: High-end elastic breathable neoprene materials for strong support, soothing warmth and comfort to your shoulder, Lighter weight helps relieve pain caused by shoulder pulls or strains
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Dual high quality plastic loop design for two-way adjustment, can be worn on either shoulder for men and women
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Perfect cover your shoulder with gentle compression, helping to increase blood flow and reduce recovery time