What is acupressure? Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that applies physical pressure to the body’s acupoints to help aid the elimination of stress and pain. By stimulating the body’s natural curative abilities, acupressure also works as a preventative therapy and is a safe and effective complement to healing methods in common ailments.
Poor sleeping? Fatigue? Headaches? Muscle tension? Back or neck pain? You don’t need to be interested in yoga or acupressure in order to use the Yantra Mat. Just lie down, and the mat will take care of the rest. In minutes, you’ll feel warmth along the parts of your body touching the mat – that’s creates an increase in blood flow, a natural response to acupressure. Improved circulation means lower blood pressure and better nutrient delivery.
Yantra Acupressure benefits:
- Relieves stress, improves sleep and increases energy levels
- Relieves aches and pains and reduces muscle tension
- Comes with 8,820 acupressure contact points on 210 spiked flowers
- Totally portable--ideal for use at home, work and even on holiday
- 100% cotton mat with removable foam pad