Hugger Mugger Recycled Plaid Yoga Blanket: extra thick, firm, and woven from recycled fabrics. It is exceptionally soft, and a great choice for people with wool allergies.
Manduka Wool blanket (gray): Made of 100% recycled fibres, this blanket will support your body in restorative and dynamic yoga poses with the ultimate in warmth, comfort, and versatility.
- made in India
- 75% recycled wool and 25% recycled synthetic fibres
- textile waste cuttings, which are typically wasted, are collected and converted into fibre, which is then spun into new yarn
- overlocked edge stitching to prevent fraying
- dense weave is stretch-resistant, super plush, yet resists “pilling”, even after washing.
Manduka Cotton Blanket (blue/gray pattern)
- 65” x 83”
- 52.5% Recycled Cotton, 35% Recycled Acrylic, 12.5% Polyester
- Highest quality Peruvian cotton blend
- Overlocked edge stitching to prevent fraying
- Resists pilling after washing