Flexible, easy to follow, 20-24-week programs (can be modified from 16-30+ weeks to meet shorter or longer race preparation periods) for all distances (sprint, standard, 70.3, Ironman). Programs that can be adapted to your life, to meet your time availability, with incredible value.
The simple mission of this Virtual Team is to help you take the Right Action at the Right Time to get the Results You Want (and seriously enjoy the process ;).
- Sprint, Standard, 70.3, Ironman plans delivered through a free virtual training log call Training Peaks along with our Strava private community for support and guidance.
- A detailed, flexible plan that can fit into your life schedule
- Email access for questions or help with your plan and access to FAQ and education resource sections
- Progress weekly training from (number of training hours will
vary based on the plan you choose).
- Sprint and Standard 4-9 hours/week
- 70.3 5-12 hours/week
- Ironman 6-14 hours/week
- Each week includes 2-3 swims, 2-3 rides, 2-3 runs, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 3rd week is active recovery
- Education video presented each week on topics such as program adjustments nutrition, recovery, gear, and mental health and performance
- Instructional videos for swim drills, run drills, strength and mobility.
- Brick sessions, open water swims and regular fitness assessments to track your progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road and Strava
- Access to our Endurance Journey Virtual Triathlon Team on Strava