2019 enduranceWERX Fall Indoor Training Series - Westchester
Oct 1st 2019 - Dec 19th, 2019 (11 weeks)
- Tues. and Thurs. Program (1 hr)
- New 2018 Wahoo Kickr Trainers, UPDATED workouts!
- Limited to 8 spots per class, first-come first-served!
- Bike Valet available!
2019 Fall Session Details:
What? Two options; choose 1 class/wk in our 10 week off-season indoor training series or attend classes as a drop in. Results come with consistent, structured work.
THIS YEAR indoor training series participants also get a FREE basic TrainingPeaks account and training plan built around the indoor session and based on your training goals for 2020. We emphasize series sign-ups but do offer flexibility if you can only commit on a drop-in basis.
Where? Classes held in our Westchester studio location at 2083 Albany Post Rd, Montrose, NY 10548. (adjacent to the Cortlandt Metro North Train Station)
When? Choose from the following class program options:
- 1 classes/wk - Select your Tues. class time below
- Drop in. - Sign up is allowed 1 week ahead for open spots.
Below are daily class times:
- Tues: 5:30-6:30 am, 6:45-7:45 am, 8-9 am
Cost? $220 for 1 classes/wk ($20/class), and $27.50/class for drop in. No classes the week 11/25/19 We also offer a book of 10 classes for $250 to be used on a drop-in basis at your discretion.
Do you have Showers? Yes. We also have towel service.
Do you store bikes? Yes. Space is limited to 10 bikes. Valet pricing is $50/month. If you sign up by October 15th you get the first 3 months for $40/mo. (payment up front required to get the deal). We house and take care of setting up and taking down your bikes for class. All you have to do is show up.
Do you offer any other Classes in the FALL? No. We DO plan to offer additional and weekend classes in our WINTER sessions starting January 2020.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALL class participants must sign a Waiver prior to class. We will do everything we can to accommodate unfortunate circumstances but missed classes can only be made up that week. Missed days do not carry over week to week. If you know the dates of classes you will miss please provide them when you sign up so we can get you in an alternate class ASAP. Class expectations below. If you have any questions please email or call.
- Please arrive 5-10 min early.
- If you are comfortable and know how to do so please set your bike up as you walk into class on your trainer. We will be there to assist you but it is always a help getting things started on time if class participants can set up their own bike if it is busy.
- We will try to set you up on the same trainer each week for consistency but this may not always possible.
- If you ride in with a bike and it is raining/snowing towels will be placed in the entryway. Please wipe down your bike before you set it up in the studio.