In this moderately paced (not too slow, not too fast) class you'll build on beginner poses and learn more challenging poses and start to build greater strength and flexibility. Less verbal cues are given for foundation poses, so a small amount of yoga experience is suggested.
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and email@example.com to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.
If you take 3 or more classes per week, please consider our Loyalty Pass. Purchasing a Loyalty Pass would really help us right now and give you UNLIMITED access to all of our regular classes, online and at the studio for a full year.