This is a beginner class for kids age 7-15 who want to release their wiggles while increasing their real-world self-defense knowledge and application.
This class will include the following which will be taught at the discretion of the instructor.
- Situational Awareness
- Fun Physical Activities
- Kinesthetic Coordination
Class size is limited. Reserve your child's spot at: www.IntraAwareness.com/Classes
*Included with Children's Studio Membership and currently available for single class drop-in.
Dismissal Policy: Classes are sourced in the Highest Vibration for an open, safe, and fun environment for all. We reserve the right to dismiss any participant not in environmental alignment, at the discretion of the instructor or IntraAwareness Team Member.
1) Please have your child wear clean activewear clothing. No zippers or buttons for the safety of everyone; and ideally no pockets on clothing if possible. Similar to adults, jewelry and accessories should be taken off before class.If possible a t-shirt will be better than a tank top to protect their shoulders.
2) Please have your child bring a water bottle.
3) Please have your child bring indoor-only flip flops. (For cleanliness and similar to adults, feet that have been on the JiuJitsu mat should go into flip flops before wandering into the studio).
4) Similar to adults, after class and once home, we highly recommend putting workout clothes directly into the wash and showering after class. This is very important for cleanliness and hygiene with this sport! We invite everyone to sit on yoga mats after class to ensure that the furniture in the studio stays as sweat-free as possible.
5) If you have not already, please let Bonnie know if your child has diabetes or any other health concerns or injuries that the coaches should be aware of.Bring juice or anything else that may be needed.
6) As parents, you are welcome to drop kids off and have some personal downtime or stay and watch the class. Please be aware of your energy and allow the kids to be kids! If there is sideline coaching you may be asked to relax in La Lounge, Bonnie will let you know if you've reached this level of excitement/interaction.
7) Feel free to arrive 15 minutes early to their first class to show your child about the shoes-off studio, and fill out a COVID19 Waiver and Questionnaire for your child. If you did not sign a Kids Self Defense Parent Release you will also complete this prior to your child's first class.
This is going to be such a FUN experience that will give your child some really special tools in learning about the power of their own body while keeping themselves aware and safe in different situations. There is nothing else like this class!!