Often thought of as the ultimate Yogic Practice. This honored tradition has been passed down through the lineage and is gaining popularity in our western culture. Translated into the sleep of the yogi this is practiced lying down guided by the instructor. You will experience a deep state of relaxation and often times altered consciousness. So yummy at the end of a busy day. Yoga Nidra can promote deep and restful sleep, yet can energize. It is said that a practice of Yoga Nidra is equal to three hours of quality sleep.
We can't wait to have you back in our space! But before we do here are a few updated things you should know.
- please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class start time
- no late comers will be admitted into the class
- please fill your water bottle up at home
- please leave personal items at home or in your car
- you must bring your own mat and props
- you must wear your mask while in our common area
- masks must be worn in the studio//space permitting you will be able to take them off
- your teacher will be wearing a mask
- your teacher will be teaching virtually at the same time as your in studio class, please be respectful and understanding of any technical difficulties
- enjoy your time//rest easy in savasana
- be mindful of others and practice social distancing
Thank you for working with us to create safe space for all!