Kids Yoga 6 week Series with Lindsey K
Wednesdays 5:30pm - 6:15pm
Kids Yoga classes are dynamic, fun, engaging explorations of yoga in which students are given the opportunity to imagine, experiment and play. Be prepared to connect, explore, create and wonder through music, songs, dance, creative movement, storytelling, partner poses, breath work, mindfulness and relaxation.
Welcome to your Sanctuary, come enjoy a soothing yoga practice;
with Reiki, guided meditation and extended savasana, all accompanied by the sounds of the crystal singing bowls.
Give yourself a Sunday, once a month to relax and reconnect with your centre. Retreat from the world and come home to you.
- Relax into deep states of calm and restfulness
- Support the nervous system into a state balance and integration through sound + guided meditation
- Facilitate relaxation and restoration of the body, mind and spirit
Join Laura and Jackie
$33 per class
Sunday 3:00pm - 4:30pm
New + Full Moon Circles with Anita Rombough; author, life coach, spiritual soul + change agent
Learn more about Anita - https://www.anitarombough.com/
Step into the captivating realm of lunar energies at our Moon Circle Workshop, where we wholeheartedly embrace the transformative potential of New Moon and Full moon cycles for personal growth. In this enriching gathering, we will:
- Delve into the current lunar energies and astrological transits, gaining insights on how they will affect us and how to effectively harness this energy for your highest and best good.
- Receive illuminating messages and guidance from Tarot that pertain to the Collective, offering you a unique perspective on the collective energy.
- Experience a profound energy clearing as we eliminate blockages and reset your Chakras, supporting optimal energetic alignment through the healing touch of Reiki.
- Meditate, allowing you to anchor in the moon’s energies, aligned with the specific themes of the lunar cycle, promoting a deeper connection with these celestial forces.
- Conclude our session by reflecting on thought-provoking journal prompts, enhancing your understanding of the insights gained during our lunar journey.
Duration: 60 min per session
What to bring: journal, pen
January 13 New Moon
January 26 Full Moon
February 10 New Moon
February 24 Full Moon
March 10 New Moon
March 24 Full Moon
April 7 New Moon
April 21 Full Moon
- Dress comfortably
- Waterbottle, journal, and pen
- Favourite reuseable travel mug for tea
- A light scarf to cover your eyes (optional)