Partner yoga can offer a more profound way to connect and provide a loving touch as you learn to explore your relationship with each other in a new way. This is not Acro-yoga; this is grounded partner yoga.
This 90-minute class led by long-time yoga partners Karen, E-RYT500, and Breck Babcock will leave you feeling relaxed and connected. Whether you are already feeling close or the bumps of life have you feeling a little distant from each other, this investment in your relationship will last long after the class is over. We’ll begin with connecting our breath, go through some fun partner poses, maybe laugh at ourselves and end with a deep connection to carry us beyond Savasana (final relaxation).
Benefits of partner yoga
- Cultivates or enhances support on physical and emotional levels
- Deepens connection
- Improves communication and trust
- Creates shared moments/memories
- Utilizes the power of touch
- Encourages us to Let Go
- Playground for fun! and intimacy
- Creates a sense of balance as we engage in our own experience and support our partner
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Accelerates stretching
Date and Time: Saturday, Feb 10th 2:00 - 3:30pm
Price: $54/couple (only one registration per couple needed)
Students should bring: mats and any props they usually use in yoga, no experience is necessary.
Studio materials needed: Cold towels and blocks