Take your practice home! Join Nikki Ghali to learn how to build a basic and committed self yoga practice that is specifically designed to serve your individual needs.
This workshop covers yoga philosophy, sequencing, how to manage energy levels and self-care with asana, meditation and pranayam, and exploring ways to overcome challenges of a home practice.
Students of all levels are welcome however, some experience of yoga is encouraged.
Aims of the workshop:
- To evolve your yoga practice and inevitably evolve you.
- Learn and understand the energetic effects of asana (yoga postures)
- Learn to create powerful, intelligent and safe yoga sequence that best serves you and your needs.
- How to overcome obstacles of a home practice
- Exploring pranayama and meditation that you can implement into your daily practice
- To meet and connect with others who are also invested in self-knowledge and self-care.
This will be a 2.5 hour workshop that will include:
- Short yoga practice
- Workshop booklet
- Building practical skills for creating a personalized self yoga practice
- Discussion on the obstacles of a self practice and how to overcome them
- (Optional) Satsung afterwards with tea and nibbles.
What to bring:
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable yoga clothes (short practice is included in this workshop)
- Yoga mats are provided, however feel free to bring your own personal mat.
“We are all just walking each other home” – Ram Dass
Nikki finds herself drawn to the path of yoga to cultivate Self-knowledge, connection and expansion as she persistently works on living her life through the eyes of the heart.
Drawn to the purifying fire and strength of asana, the revitalizing practice of meditation, pranayama and traditional kriyas, and the playful joy of Bhakti, Nikki is known for her strong, transformative, devotional and compassionate teaching style that focuses on stabilizing the body, breath and mind. Her guidance empowers the students to cultivate prana (power or life-force) and supports the students in the process of burning through any limitations that prevent the experience of joy and sacredness in all things.
Passion and infinite curiosity for exploring Eastern philosophy and the science of yoga drives Nikki to share ancient lineage-based teachings with others who feel drawn to these also.