In this training, you will practice and learn Vinyasa Flow Yoga style along with an exploration of meditation and pranayama. Experience hands-on techniques, and gain the knowledge to teach a dynamic, passionate, and creative classes. We welcome every body and encourage an open-mind during training, not only to foster acceptance of all included, but to aid in character development and self-study.
In this immersive and extensive training we'll learn and study:
- The background and history of yoga.
- The Chakra System.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and how it's connected to the modern yoga practice.
- Basic Anatomy & physiology to aid in teaching a safe, balanced class to accommodate all bodies.
- Verbal and hands-on assists that promote safe physical alignment and deepening of the asana practice.
- How to guide multi level Vinyasa class experience ranging from Basics to Power and Slow Flow.
- Scripts to sequence creative balanced linear and mandala (circular) patterns around the mat.
- The business of Yoga and how to market yourself, create community classes, etc.
- How to teach meditation and breath work.
- Workbooks are provided.
- Mandatory reading is not included in our pricing. Students will be notified about the books upon registration.
- All regular classes at Synergy are FREE for the duration of training.
- Mentoring available.
- Discounts on workshops.
For more information, questions or setting up the payment plan call 803-366-9642 or email email@example.com
*We ask that you answer the following questions and send your completed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If your submission is approved, we will request that you come in for a brief interview.
- Please share with us a little bit about your yoga practice.
- What new awareness do you hope to come to during this training?
- From where do you draw the most inspiration in your life? Please share an example or two.
- List up to 3 things that have changed/improved in your life since you’ve started practicing yoga.
- Please let us know anything about you that may affect your ability to participate fully in this training.(i.e., pregnancy, injuries, medications, etc.)
- Do you have any concerns or fears about doing teacher training? If so, what are they?
Fridays 5:30 pm-9 pm
Saturdays/Sundays 9 am-7 pm
February 21, 22, 23
June 12, 13, 14
*Extra Make up: Wednesday May 20 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
$500 Deposit to secure your space - amount is applied towards tuition ($250 is non-refundable)
$2,500 if paid in full by January 15
$2,650 if paid in full by February 20
$2,800 Payment Plan Option (must be paid in full prior to 6/12/20)
2 weeks prior 90% is refunded (except for $250 deposit)
2 days prior 50% is refunded (except for $250 deposit)
Less than 2 days No Refund
Includes Free Classes at Synergy YOga during training, 2 one-on-one personalized 1 hour coaching sessions with Sara or Michele.
Got questions or need Payment plan info contact: email@example.com or 803-366-9642