Period:Jun 5, 2022 - Jun 26, 2022
Number of Sessions:4
Days of week
Youth aerial will focus on aerial foundations for beginning students ages 10 and up. The class will include a warm-up, conditioning, climbs, poses on the fabric, and a cool-down. Verbal coaching and spotting will be used in order to maintain social distancing. Please wear a mask and bring either a towel or yoga mat.
Max 8 students.
8- 75 MIN Class ~ $130 per student
What to do before coming to class:
- Bring Yoga Mats and/or Large Towel are recommended for all aerial classes.
- Bring your water bottle for your personal use.
- Face Mask will be worn during class. No Exceptions.
- Cubicles are available to store your belongings.
- Review our FAQS on what you can wear and NOT wear
Check in process:
- Covid-19 Waivers must be signed prior to taking class. Waivers can be emailed to you prior to class to fill it out in advanced.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all employees when mandated for cleaning etc.,.
- Clients are asked to wear masks during check-in and when exiting the studio. Disposable masks are available at the studio for $5/each.
- Both garage doors will be opened during all classes to encourage natural air ventilation.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available throughout the studio and at check-in.
- To keep our floors as clean as possible, outdoor shoes will no longer be allowed on the studio floor.
- For your safety and our employees, our instructors will coach using verbal cues and demonstration, instead of using hands on corrections.