This pleated round zafu from Yogamatters is a traditional meditation cushion that allows you to sit cross legged in comfort.
The word 'zafu' is Japanese and made up of two characters or kanji: 'za' meaning 'sitting' and 'fu' referring to reedmace, the original stuffing used to fill them.
Suitable for Lotus or half lotus meditation postures!
- the height of the cushion makes it easy on the knees and ankles
- the height can be adjusted by adding or removing the buckwheat filling, helping to prevent the legs from falling asleep
- ideal for lotus or half-lotus style sitting meditation postures
- the convenient handle makes it easy to carry.
- comes with a long lasting removable cotton cover that is machine-washable