Period:Oct 8, 2023 - Oct 29, 2023
Number of Sessions:4
Days of week
All Mothers To Be, please join us for 60 minutes of movement
and breath in a four part series: earth, air, fire and water.
Utilize this opportunity to create space, build confidence and find
support for your body, mind and baby.
Tandi has given natural birth herself and used many yoga techniques throughout her pregnancy to move through labor in stride. Since her experience, she has developed a love and appreciation for other mothers on their way to the ultimate journey of birth.
Some of the benefits of practicing Prenatal Yoga:
- Comfort & Relief. Learn how to modify yoga poses & alleviate common pregnancy pains.
- More Efficient Birth. Align your body and baby for a more functional and efficient birth.
- Learn Coping Skills. Gain tools, skills and support to work through your unique birth scenario.
- Pelvic Floor Health. A well-balanced pelvic floor can help with the birth and postpartum healing.
- Gain Confidence. With some added childbirth education, you can feel confident & empowered during your pregnancy & delivery.
- Community & Support. Connect with other new and expectant mothers.
Session dates: October 8, 15, 22 & 29.
Classes are for all levels of yoga and all trimesters of pregnancy.
Pricing includes the entire series. Pre-register online or in the studio.
We will progress through this four week series as a group,
building as we go, so aim to attend all sessions.
Is this safe for me if I haven't done yoga before? Absolutely. This class is gentle and nourishing. You only have to be flexible to new movements and new ideas!
I've had kids before. How will this make my second / third pregnancy feel? Every pregnancy is authentic. Every soul that drops in is authentic. If you're feeling called to this prenatal therapy perhaps this child is asking something new of you.
When can I start prenatal yoga? You can begin this journey at any trimester.
What should I expect in prenatal yoga? Gentle movement and stretching with intentional breathing between and during each pose to bring ease to your and your babies nervous system. Ending with a guided meditation personalized for the mother to be.
I'm not planning on natural childbirth. Can I still get benefits from this practice? Whatever your birth plan is, we promise that this will impact you in a positive way. We often only think about the physical nourishment that mothers need but nervous system health is equally important while your bun is in the oven.