In even the highest quality 200hr yoga instructor certifications, there is only so much you can learn. A 300hr certification demonstrates that you have taken the time to dive more deeply into the rich history, art and science of yoga, and into your own practice. Our program emphasizes experience in the belief that it is only possible to take students where you have already gone yourself. We balance that experience with practical tools to help you share what you have learned with your own students all while providing you with flexibility in scheduling your course work.
We understand that most teachers who are pursuing deeper training at this level are already immersed in teaching careers and are often juggling multiple responsibilities. Our aim is to offer a program that will create as little disruption in your daily life as possible while still enriching your understanding of these ancient and powerful practices and enhancing your skills as an instructor.
To obtain certification, you are required to complete 12 modules plus one practicum. You can customize them according to your interests. This can be completed in as little as 12-18 months, or you can take up to 3 years. Most modules run from Friday to Sunday, but some are longer or shorter depending upon subject matter. They are taught by our experienced staff and by various other experts in their fields. Eight are mandatory, and four are electives with restricted subject matter. Modules are generally open to the public as well, so you will be among both teachers and students seeking deeper understanding of their practice.
- Meditation and Pranayama 5-day Immersion with Sheila McVay
- Sacred Texts-Patanjali's Yoga Sutras With Sheila McVay
- Yoga and Ayurveda with Sheila McVay and Mayuri Mulji
- Teaching Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Amy Pancake
- Designing and Leading Transformative Workshops and Retreats with Sheila McVay
- Embodied Anatomy with Grace Jull
- Sustainable Yoga and Anatomy with Sean Tebor
- Sacred Scriptures and Philosophy: The Bhagavad Gita
- Sacred Scriptures and Philosophy: The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Grounded Kids Level One Training (with certification)
- Teaching Yin Yoga (with Certification)
- Mantra Yoga Intensive with Ian Boccio
- Advanced Assisting with Cybele Steen and Tami Roberts
- Thai Yoga Bodywork with Michael Sitzer
Upon Graduation, students will have completed all course work necessary to register as RYT300 with the National Yoga Alliance.
Application Fee: $50 Non-Refundable
Enrollment Fee: $250 Non-Refundable (Covers Tracking of all Modules and Graduation Documentation Upon Completion)