This class is for both baby and grown-up! We will spend part of the class stretching, breathing, and moving for you (usually while holding your baby) and the other part will be singing and moving playfully with your teeny yogis. We use the magic of song to help keep babies engaged during class. This class has a wide age-range anywhere from 6 weeks to 12 months (pre-walking). At the end of class, we will bring out age appropriate toys for your babies to play with while you have a chance to connect with other parents!
Good for up to 2 participants, additional participants are an extra charge.
Benefits of Baby Yoga:
- aids in digestion
- promotes more & better sleep
- regular movement promotes a more "settled" behavior with less extreme ups & downs
- stimulates all bodily systems
- assists in transitions to different developmental stages
- parent & baby bonding
- introduces new challenges for babies at their level and pace
- Joint relaxation is mutually beneficial for parents and babies and enhances non-verbal communication between them. Early birth trauma can be resolved and healed through this loving interaction
Single drop-in rate and passes are for 2 participants. Additional participants are an extra charge.