Restorative yoga is completely different. It's about slowing down and opening the body through passive stretching. In this restorative class, you may hardly move at all, doing just a few postures in the course of an hour.
During these long holds, your muscles relax deeply. It's a completely different feeling from other types of yoga classes since props are used to support your body instead of your muscles. This class is very mellow, a good complement to more active practices and an excellent antidote to stress.
Due to covid-19 please respect the follwing safety protocols
- come dressed and ready for class, change rooms will be unavailable
- bring your own mats, props and water
- sanitize your hands upon arrival to the studio
- guests must register for class online; we will not be accepting drop ins at this time
- place your mat on the marked out spaces in order to practice physically distancing