What is the BOSS Effect?
It is small group training designed for maximum results. At Studio BOSS we take a comprehensive approach to giving you what you need. Programming designed by Personal Trainers for metabolic conditioning, true strength gains, a focus on form and most specifically on your core as well as attention to flexibility and stability.
Our goal is to have you fit and healthy from now on!
Join us for our small group sessions where you will find support, accountability, nutrition tips, weekly challenges and more!
Each session is limited to 12 clients so be sure to check with us to find the right fit.
Special Instructions: Due to the limited number of spaces we are requiring 12 hours cancellation notice and 4 hours booking.
Covid- 19 Precautions:
- Air High-Fives! As much as we LOVE high-fives in the studio, we’ll be doing air-high-fives for the time being.
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Keeping Equipment Clean: Please wipe down every piece of equipment you use (with our provided disinfectant). The workout space you are in and the mat you use as well.
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Well: If you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. (Our team will also be following this policy!)
- Please Avoid “Congregating” In Groups Before / After Class: We also are asking clients to avoid gathering in groups before, during, or after their workouts. Again, this is because of social distancing guidelines. If you arrive early for your workout, consider staying in your car until it’s time to come in.
- Personal Mats Please take your personal mats home with you each day.
- Loop/Hip Bands - If you have a loop band or hip band, please bring it with you.
- Writing Utensils - If you are tracking your workouts we ask that you please bring a pencil or pen with you to cut down on germ spreading.