Bioenergetic Healing, Level 1 is a course in intuitive and energetic development for healing and radical transformation.
In Level 1, you will learn the basics of working with the energy field, including how to sense energy in various ways, how to detect imbalances that manifest as illness, discomfort, and undesirable behaviors, and how to correct energetic imbalances.
HOURS: Friday, 5-9 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 12am-6pm
*This course can be counted as an elective for the RYS300 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training*
Course content will include:
- Practice of yoga postures and breathing techniques to sensitize yourself to the flow of bioenergy and prana
- Techniques to align with Nature and the natural rythms as foundations for healthy living and to unlock personal potential
- Practice channeling prana/bioenergy using your hands to perform healing and self-healing work
- Modalities to balance chakras, energize and cleanse the auric field for yourself and others
- Practical applications of energetic techniques to reduce pain and inflammation and to override the effects of stress.
- Energetic rebalancing of relationships with yourself and within a group, family or work environment.
Completion of this course will include, but is not limited to: self-protection, space cleansing and energizing, developing awareness and intuition, and creating a. solid foundation to safely perform energy work on people, places and situations.
Attendance is requird for all 3 days: no drop-ins or make-ups allowed.
Cost: $350 including all workbooks and course related materials.
About Your Instructor: Daniela Simina, E-RYT500, YACEP, is trained in European Nature Based Spiritual Healing, including Shamanism and Crystal Healing. She is a Bioenergetic Healing Teacher and Practitioner, Reiki Master, Ordained Spiritual Minister and author, feature in "Mind, Body, Green", "Elephant Journal", and "Holistic Horse" publications.