FIRST TIME IN YOGA?
TRY BEGINNER'S CLASS.
It is perfect for new students to yoga, anyone with injuries, pregnant Mums, or those looking for a gentle practice.
The class provides a basic foundation in asanas (postures), Pranayama (breathing), Relaxation and Meditation
Class Duration - 1 hour
What you need to know before class:
* ADDRESS: 8/ 113 Scarborough Street, Southport
Cnr Cloyne Rd and Scarborough Street, Southport
The Pure Yoga Wellbeing Centre is on the 1st floor of the Building, two entrances front via Scarborough Street - upstairs or via back gate - upstairs.
* PARKING :
Parking is available anywhere around the building (public parking with payments for 1 hour, 2 hours +)
Australia Fair Shopping Centre offers 3 hours of free parking and it is 5 minutes walking to the Yoga School.
* Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to your first class so you have time to get familiar and settled
* We have all material you need at the studio - mats, blocks, bolsters
* Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to exercise
* Eat minimum 1 hour before class and a small meal is recommended
* Drink max 2 glasses of water 30 minutes before class to make sure you are hydrated and avoid drink during the class to allow your internal organs to detox
* You can download our phone app "Wellnessliving Achieve" (For apple, and android) to make a booking into classes and appointments easier and faster.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL NUBIA 0401173072