This class is suitable to all levels, with the purpose to build fluidity into yoga practice. It is am energising morning practice setting your mind and body for the day.
The regular practice - 2 to 5 times per week will tone up your body, bring flexibility and strength with an awareness of the movements and breathing. Yoga Flow can be Fun moving posture to posture challenging the body.
It is inspired in Vinyasa training stimulating the QI/Prana flow healthy in the body.
Yoga Flow happens 5 times per week - Mondays to Fridays
What you need to know before class:
* ADDRESS: 8/ 113 Scarborough Street, Southport
Cnr Cloyne Rd and Scarborough Street, Southport
The Pure Yoga Wellbeing Centre is on the 1st floor of the Building, two entrances front via Scarborough Street - upstairs or via back gate - upstairs.
* PARKING :
Parking is available anywhere around the building (public parking with payments for 1 hour, 2 hours +)
Australia Fair Shopping Centre offers 3 hours of free parking and it is 5 minutes walking to the Yoga School.
* Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to your first class so you have time to get familiar and settled
* We have all material you need at the studio - mats, blocks, bolsters
* Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to exercise
* Eat minimum 1 hour before class and a small meal is recommended
* Drink max 2 glasses of water 30 minutes before class to make sure you are hydrated and avoid drink during the class to allow your internal organs to detox
* You can download our phone app "Wellnessliving Achieve" (For apple, and android) to make a booking into classes and appointments easier and faster.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL NUBIA 0401173072