“I can walk better, bend my knees, and move my shoulders. My pain level has reduced and I am able to get through my daily activities more easily. I am so much improved!”
-- Maria L.
Best Foot Forward Sure-footed and Safe
From Limitation to Liberation with The Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education and MaryBeth Smith
February 8, 2020 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Does foot pain (heel, toe, arch) or plantar fasciitis keep you from doing things you enjoy?
In this Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® workshop, you will easily FEEL the difference that mindful movement can bring to your daily life. You will learn three ways to turn your painful and achy feet into happy feet that are ready to take you anywhere.
- Do you try to find the closest parking place, or avoid waiting in line, because it hurts too much to walk or stand?
- Do the first few steps in the morning feel like you’re walking on nails?
- Do you make decisions based on how much standing or walking is involved?
- Do your shoes all look sensible, comfortable, and unfashionable?
Imagine. . .
- Taking the first few steps out of bed in the morning with a smile on your face
- Doing your errands without concern of where you park or how far the walk is
- Being able to wear any shoe you like - even a high heel - and look and feel great
- Going for a walk with a loved one, standing in line at the store, dancing at your friend’s wedding -- no problem!
Regular price: $50. Early bird special: $40 if registered online by Feb. 6.