Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Summer I May 6 - June 17, 7 sessions with Sahira
- Summer II June 24 - July 29, 6 sessions with Elaine
Now is the perfect time to jump in and learn the beautiful art of Belly Dance! The beginner class is working up a choreography that will be used at our summer student showcase in late June. It is a simple and sassy number that can be learned in eight weeks. Come and join us on the dance floor!
A full 60-minute Belly Dance Technique and Drills class. Each class will include 30 minutes of drills, 15 minutes of layering (travel, arm movements, shimmies), some work with finger cymbals and then a combination-based choreography utilizing the material that’s been worked on that month. This class has the opportunity to perform twice yearly at Sahira’s student nights in June and December.
Beginner Series Tuition:
- $16/class drop in
- 4-class package for $56 good for 30 days since first use ($14/class)
- Summer I 7-class package for $91 ($13/class)
- Summer I and II 13-class package for $156 ($12/class)
Bring your hip scarf if you have one. Limited loaners are available. Wear comfortable workout clothes, crop top, skirt, or go all out with your belly dance costumes - whichever makes you happy!