The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training program is a powerful and transformative experience that can be absolutely life-changing.
This program is open to both those looking to become certified teachers and those who are simply looking to deepen their own personal practice.
Our teacher training is focused on alignment-based power yoga with a secondary focus on restorative yoga and meditation. We draw inspiration and guidance from a host of different yoga styles and lineages, and offer a multi-faceted and skilled faculty of teachers for a truly well-rounded training.
Our module-format teacher training program is completed over the course of 8 months, using 2-3 weekends per month as training weekends. Training weekends take place from 8am-6pm on both Saturday and Sunday (with meal breaks given). In order to graduate, 100% attendance is required for the entirety of each training weekend UNLESS alternate plans have been made and approved before training begins. Unavoidable absences planned in advance (before teacher training begins) AND approved by the lead trainer will be excused but make up assignments must be completed prior to graduation. 20 hours of observation and classroom assist time is required in addition to a service project.
This 200-hour program provides everything needed to begin teaching yoga as mandated by Yoga Alliance in philosophy, anatomy, business, wisdom, sutras, kriyas, meditation, pranayama, adjustment, the art of teaching, language of energy, and nutrition.
Module-Format 2020 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Tuition
1) Full Tuition – $2,999, $500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration to secure your spot.
2) Early Bird – $2,799, $500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration to secure your spot. Save $300 if you register by February 29, 2020.
– Early bird rate only applies if tuition is paid in full by March 1, 2020.
– Payment plans are available for students in four payment installments. 100% of tuition payment must be received in full BY OR BEFORE TRAINING BEGINS IN MARCH, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS!
– Weekend Dates: (All Training Days are 12-6 pm)