Want to grow your self practice? Become a yoga teacher? The Radiant Health Yoga 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, foundational yoga teacher certification program for aspiring teachers and serious students looking to further their practice.
To deepen their education, our yoga teachers-in-training will study functional anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy, asana, pranayama, and meditation. The teaching philosophy of Radiant Health Yoga is based on three disciplinary lineages: Classical Hatha, Vinyasa and Hot Yoga. Upon graduation you are equipped to teach yoga in both heated and non-heated environments.
This training will equip you to:
- Be an exceptional yoga teacher.
- Be able to sequence a creative class as well as have the tools to add restorative elements and meditation to your classes.
- Be equipped with tools to integrate yoga philosophy off the mat in practical ways.
- Learn the basics of yoga anatomy.
- Understand the special requirements of a heated environment. (Hot Yoga)
Early Bird Discount
Payment Plan Offered
Please go to http://www.radianthealthyoga.ca/teacher-training/ for further details and schedule.
REGISTRATION MUST BE IN STUDIO ONLY - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org