This is a multi-level class that encourages you to develop your own practice and listen to your body. Gentle and moderate options will be offered allowing you to modify your practice as needed or desired. We encourage and help you to make your practice a personal one, one that's just right for you and your body. The teacher will demonstrate certain poses and offer alignment cues and adjustments to help you develop a healthy yoga practice. No yoga experience necessary. Every class and teacher is a little different, so don't be afraid to try the same class taught by a different teacher.
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and email@example.com to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.
If you take 3 or more classes per week, please consider our Loyalty Pass. Purchasing a Loyalty Pass would really help us right now and give you UNLIMITED access to all of our regular classes, online and at the studio for a full year.