An upbeat, moderately paced class aimed at building core strength and developing stability, flexibility and fluidity. This active class works with sustained postures and dynamic movement in and between postures. Students are encouraged to transition from posture-to-posture in an intentional way to create a mindful flow of movement, awareness and breath.
- Download the Zoom Meetings App. Go to your app store or www.zoom.us
- A good internet/data connection
- A laptop or tablet (you can hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI if you want to watch it on TV).
- Be sure you have "Receive email and text notifications" and "Subscribe to news and updates of Yana Yoga" enabled in your Yana Yoga/Wellness Living profile.
- Be sure you can access your email on the device you will be using to watch the class.
- You will receive an email with a link to join the class 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of class. You will need to put in your first and last name and email address in after you click the link.
- If you don't get the email... check your SPAM/JUNK folder! Add contact@yanayoga and firstname.lastname@example.org to your CONTACT/SAFE SENDER LIST.
If you take 3 or more classes per week, please consider our Loyalty Pass. Purchasing a Loyalty Pass would really help us right now and give you UNLIMITED access to all of our regular classes, online and at the studio for a full year.