It's springtime in Minnesota and a healthy amount of movement and exercise outdoors is being encouraged.
Following the guidelines of social distancing, we would like to invite a small group to come hike and play with us in the great Minnesota outdoors. In order to follow safety measures the following guidelines will be in place for our outdoor time together:
1) Our group will be limited to seven people per outing.
2) Masks for participants will be required.
3) Bringing a personal hand sanitizer is recommended.
4) Register at least 1 day prior to event to ensure your spot.
5) Cancel your spot with 24 hrs notice in order to allow someone on the waitlist to attend.
6) Be ready to have fun! Wear hiking/exercise clothes, because cartwheels will be had by all.
7) The location will change with each meetup and will be sent to participants 23 hrs prior to the event. (Location will be a remote area in nature within the Twin Cities.)
Registration 12 hrs ahead of meetup is required. The location will be provided to participants the evening before the event.