This is a slow moving class. This is a great class for beginners and experienced practitioners alike.There is a saying in yoga that yoga begins when you are ready to leave the pose, Tiffany makes sure you get the full yogic experience in each pose. You will gain flexibility and strength in this class and walk away feeling peaceful and refreshed.
Please remember our new safety protocols:
- Bring your own mat. We will have a limited number of our used mats to purchase for $10 if you happen to forget yours. If you don't own one, just about any major retailer or sports store carries them.
- Bring your own props. Blocks, straps and blankets will no longer be provided. If you like to use these for your practice, please bring your own. Again, we will have a limited number for sale, but you can find them just about anywhere that sells sporting goods.
- Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well. We ask that you take your temperature before leaving for the studio. If you are above 100 or are feeling ill at all we ask you to cancel your class. Exceptions to our cancellation policy will be accepted for responsible sickness monitoring.
- Do not enter the studio until the sign on the door says "Open". Some classes have a short turnaround time and we need to air out and clean the studio between each class.
- We are trying to maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet or more. When you set up your mat make sure you are a proper distance away from your neighbor. Ask your teacher for guidance if you are unsure.
- We are stocked full of hand sanitizer and hand soap, please use them as much as you want!