Designed for beginner pole fitness students interested in learning how pole fitness can assist with the attainment of weight loss, muscle toning, increased flexibility, and confidence enhancement. This class is an orientation to pole and is the stepping stone to our 4 week program.
If you find that you absolutely LOVE Pole, the next step is to join our BAR Level Course by being a registered participant.
This class is not progressive, but will support you in being able to decide if you'd like to step into our Program for challenge and positive self change.
This class is subject to co-ed participation.
"BAR BABES" BEGINNER POLE DANCE CLASS NEED TO KNOWS!
* Wear shorts, T-shirt, socks, and tennis shoes
* Must have an ONLINE RSVP to attend class
* RSVPS are based on first come first serve basis
* Late Class Arrivals can not be rescheduled
* Absolutely no groups! Groups of 4 or more MUST reserve a private class
* This class is for those interested in Pole Fitness as an ongoing fitness program
Sexiness Ratings of Class
NS – Non-Sexy
Class Content Focus Rating
P – Pole
FL – Flexibility
F – Fitness
PBWF has a Strict 2 hour cancellation policy.
In the event you fail to cancel a class through the app or via email/text (214-390-6885) within 2 hours from the registered class start time you will AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED A No Show/No Cancellation Fee of $25 for the day to the draft information on file. If you are not a contract client, you will lose a class credit for EACH class that was no showed or late cancelled. NO EXCEPTIONS!